11 gen 2009

Back for Goods





A.o.Coasts (and Judith D.) on the road to Luzern, Switzerland, Aug. 2005, feat. Speed Triple 1050 cc black.

Three cylinders in line, 4 stroke, i.e., 128 bhp at 9200rpm.
Double alloy beam frame , ant. disc 320 mm , nissin brakes triple pist., post. disc 220 mono pist. nissin brake. Oil clutch , over 200 kilos full charge, tank 21 liters. Comp. ratio 12:1 , 3.50"x 17 120\70 ant. and 6.00"x 17 180\55 post.

I have ridden for about 13000 kms with it, my very first bike.
We used to go out more frequently on the road rather than now with my bikes, and i still remember how funny was to climb up little mountains surrounded by nature around there ,and to stop for a little while for a bad coffee..talkin about life..and so on... or rolling to the sea down "riviera"... and hang on there...

I used it for all driving licence tests in switzerland, and i remember so well my first lesson at the driving school, because i felt so out of place with a bike like that.
i have a lot of regrets , maybe for situations lived together,but i miss that bike over and over again. Every time i go back there on that seat, there's a little piece of my mind missing, and my heart too.
time passes........regrets remain like small pieces of paper in my pocket.


(bad quality reproduction by mobile phone from photographic film)

suggested list. link : your latest trick, dire straits; estranged Gun's n roses ; never backdown, novastar.