10 feb 2009

A first small victory


I note with pleasure on many servers today ( virgilio, corriere, exc...exc...exc...), articles on brand new Pagani Zonda R unveiled for press...( first come out Vienna motor exposure jan. 16.2009 ) .
Repartocorse with his live shots, has been one of the very first
" scuderie" as well on the Respectable net to publish images of the Zonda R live acting , and with no need to import those pictures from other blogs or research servers ( do you like this game yeahhh??) ...
All by myself with miracle!! ( see on label "Hard Core XXX" jan. 28.2009 on this blog)
So I am very very very proud for have being so in advance with my video live and photos as well... and I am proud as well for all unpublished pictures overall the network from a World Superbike Racing team Ducati 09....SHOTS YOU'LL NEVER SEE...
C'MOOOOOOOOOON!! and thanks a lot... ENJOY WITH YOUR FAVOURITE GAMES...ENJOY THE WEB!!