4 apr 2009

NEWS FROM RC6
/\/\ORLD



brand new front racing fair ready for the V2



Kaymy Edgestone , E.No Magnetobikes ®, Superbike pilot year 4589, 4000 class Senjor, sponsorized by Rc6 Caffe'.


YOU MUST BELIEVE .......

LITFIBA, DIO ( GOD), 1990 .



for the series Rock ain't here anymore, a view on European ( Italy) point of view of alie n ation .....


"...God never gave me His hands, but i know another Truth...
I am God and i'd rearrange humans like they should be... Eyes for not seeing no more, Mouth for not talking anymore...
God, madness into God...... I'll give You tears for fears....I'll promise You Mercy and Hell , promising Hell and Mercy....I can take your Heart for a while.....
I am God and i'd rearrange Mankind into My Way.... BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENERGY... RUNAWAY...ENERGY...RUNAWAY.....!!!!!!!!!!! "


photos A.o.C