04 giu 2009

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE


Coming back home from a 2000 km journey due to my job, i've found a very good surprise in my p.o. box today.... a gift from Pepo from Madrid...my face is not the best goodfellow one found around, but i am seriously thinking of... :

0 Have u got fire?
1 Is there around here in Italy a RAD bike challenging in Twin Trophies...?
2 How much time will Pepo take to arrange a 1098 or a 1198 powered RAD bike...?
3 ... TSE engine, RAD design... 170 bhp, 150 kilos...settings ( seat height, distance between axles, swing lenght...ecc...ecc...) on demand...? RAD RC6....?? What kind of Hell.... Omissis, Omissis....!!!



I am tasting so far, i am going through what i got, but everything is spinnin around in my head even if i go to my bikes with my mind...nothing impossible, nothing excluded ... cause life is always in transition, and i am still looking for what i haven't found on two wheels...
2 days to sunday 7th of june test on track, but who knows me, knows my mind never stops. The games go on... against all odds... ooppss...here in italy is the Election Day....what a pity...!!!
Tomorrow i am gonna go to meeting a new friend of mine testing his Millona NCR for the 2009 Ducati Desmo Challenge onward, so....

You Vote well, You Vote for Intergalactic Party.... !!!