23 lug 2009

Honda V12

LOS SANTOS


Refugee on circuit reaching for ultimate speed for mind recovery, I realized I miss a very important face of motorcycling in my life...the People. I have learned to hate motorcycles of this new Era, devoted to the Strange and to the Absurdity of design alienation, I have learned to see through the lens of the phalse beauty to try to discover the Emotionals, the concept of feeling the heart of the common people...Following to run with my beloved bikes on the tarmac carpet of circuits, i'm gonna starting to feel the presence to get back to the world , or better , to get into the world such as a runaway from myself, as I am... At the moment I do not really know a clue about what kind of seat could be the right one for RepartoCorse 6 on the roads of the " Sleeping Consciousness " of this human descent, but anyway I am starting to pray for something true, I am praying them to come ....I am calling THEM to come to me ...

" LOS SANTOS" ....







Rude Poetry from Italian ghetto...this is not Hollywood...