03 lug 2009

LOOK BACK



Honda 500 NSR V2 Mick Doohan World Champion




Evidence of facts told to me about co existence between women an motorcycles all around the world, and because i am supposed to be a speed addicted, i find accurate to sew these personal pages of bikes with girls, or women, as you prefer...sometimes they are undressed, sometimes they are scandalous, tonite it' ll be just a "picture of you" as intimate experience...
I was told to never look back through over the years, but it's too irresistible for Reparto Corse n. 6, sometimes....After all, it was only Love gone ....And I believe in Love...Until Love believes in me...No present, no future without loosing myself in this pastime.....Never change...




I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are All I can fee...
I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are All I can feel
Remembering You standing quiet in the rain
As I ran to your heart to be near
And we kissed as the sky fell in
Holding you close How I always held close in your fear
Remembering You running soft through the night
You were bigger and brighter and wider than snow
And screamed at the make-believe
Screamed at the sky And you finally found all your courage To let it all go Remembering You fallen into my arms
Crying for the death of your heart
You were stone white So delicate Lost in the cold
You were always so lost in the dark
Remembering you ....
photo Valentina F. 2002 by A. o. Coasts