29 nov 2009
Who's this "sense" you keep talking about?!
1992 Lister Storm, your favorite front engined supercar.
Have you ever saw a horse pushing a cart?!
* Engine: Jaguar V12
* Displacement: 6,996 cc (6.996 L; 426.9 cu in)
* Compression: 10.5:1
* Power: 407 kW (546 hp) at 6100 rpm
* Torque: 790 N·m (582.7 lb·ft) at 3450 rpm
* Top speed: 335 km/h (208 mph)
* Coefficient of drag: 0.35
Luxurious interior, extreme design, and a GT World Championship title in 2000, thanks to a heavily modified rules set and the lack of other factory entries.